Caledon is a Pup Pawradise
Did you know that Caledon isn’t just a fantastic place to visit (and live!) for people? The Town of Caledon has just been officially named one of Mars Canada’s ‘Better Cities for Pets’, and for good reason! Come along with one furry, four-legged resident as she explores some of the best pet-friendly places for pets in town!
Looking for other places to explore with your pets on your next trip to Caledon? Explore our growing list of pet-friendly businesses below:
- Compassion For Paws
- Davis Family Farm
- GoodLot Farmstead Brewing Company
- Ken Whillans Resource Management Area (owned/operated by Credit Valley Conservation)
- The Millcroft Inn & Spa
- Cheltenham Badlands (operated by Credit Valley Conservation)
- Hotel Hampton Inn & Suites
- Sonnen Hill Brewing
- Villa Caledon Inn
- Alton Mill Art Centre
- C3 Canadian Cross Training Club (C3)
- Caledon Hills Brewing Co.
- Turnbull Financial - The Mortgage Centre
- Rovili’s Petworld
- Bolton Physiotherapy Clinic
- Colour Oasis Paint & Decor
- Alabaster Acres
- Glen Echo Nurseries
- Terra Cotta Country Store
- Jeff Belisowski Real Estate Sales Representative
- Southern Touch Salon & Studio
- Snipity Snip
- Titanium Transportation Group Inc
- Surfaces Design Studio Inc.
No need to go on a hunt for Caledon’s best Easter treats! Here’s a list of some of the best places to find tasty eats for your table and for your Easter basket.
Cold nights and warm days mean one thing in Ontario – Maple Season. Explore the many ways to experience the taste of maple in Caledon!