No need to go on a hunt for Caledon’s best Easter treats! Here’s a list of some of the best places to find tasty eats for your table and for your Easter basket.
- With all the egg-hunting, it can be difficult to find the time and energy for a good meal. Luckily, Gourmandissimo has you covered with prepared meals and sides ready to go, along with all the chocolate bunnies, Easter eggs, and chocolate bark you can fit in your basket (which are also for sale)!
- Spring is here, but the return of sunny weather is taking its time. Warm up with fresh and hearty offerings from Spirit Tree Estate Cidery, including hot cross buns, pies galore, bread, and quiche.
- Heatherlea Farm Shoppe offers turkey, ham, pie, and plenty of baked goods for whatever size table you’re setting.
- Chocolate, candies, and ready-to-go meals are on the shelves now at Lost Bear Market.
- Looking for that baked-with-love, homemade treat feel? Your search will be over once you've tried the cupcakes and cookies at Gabe’s Country Bake Shop!
- Sweet treats and baked goods are on the menu at Downey’s Farm! Candies, chocolates, cookies, and even pumpkin donuts will be your guests’ favourite find of the season.
- Rock Garden Farms is your one-stop-shop for fresh produce, unique brunch ingredients, plenty of chocolate and baked goods, and even flowers to brighten up your table!
Whatever your weekend planning looks like, Caledon is the place to go for delicious meals, mouthwatering desserts, and lots of candy to hide for both the young and the young at heart.
The Town of Caledon has been officially recognized as great place to visit (and live!) for pets and their people.
Cold nights and warm days mean one thing in Ontario – Maple Season. Explore the many ways to experience the taste of maple in Caledon!