Caledon offers a wide range of possibilities for cycling enthusiasts.
We highly recommend coming for the weekend and exploring our many villages, farms and rural landscape by bike. Take a look at our Cycle Routes and Trails Map to plan your route. Check out the bicycle friendly businesses, registered with Ontario by Bike, and plan your trip before you come.
Popular Cycling Routes
Visit plotaroute.com for popular user-generated routes
Mountain Bike Trails
If mountain bike trails are your thing, you can't go wrong with Albion Hills Conservation Area. Situated on 486 hectares (1,200 acres) of beautiful forest in the hills of Caledon, and open year round, Albion Hills offers some of the most spectacular mountain bike trails in southern Ontario.Explore the beauty of the trails designed for riders of all ages and skill level. They've got it all:
- Over 40 kilometres of double-track and technical single-track trail
- Fast, rolling terrain and long down-hills
- Bike wash station
- Washroom facilities
- Full-service campground and parking
- Enjoy the winter months exploring the trails with fat bikes, available to rent onsite
Please respect private property. If you are looking for public washrooms and other facilities, please consult our trails map.
Bike Repair Stations
Need any repairs? Bike Repair Stations have been installed along the Caledon Trailway and at Southfields Community Centre to help you out. You will find them along the Trailway in:
- Cheltenham Village, at Creditview Rd.
- Caledon East, east of Airport Rd.
- Palgrave, just west of Hwy. 50
- Southfields Community Centre, located at Dougall Ave and Kennedy Rd.